Responsable Formation Travel Retail
About the job
Reporting to the Learning Export Director for the Europe region, your role will be to motivate, train and develop the skills of the Travel Retail teams (Travel Retail Sales Manager, Beauty Confidants and Generic BAs) for the Travel Retail Europe Middle East zone in line with the training strategy defined at a global and European level.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Identify learners’ needs, develop and implement online and offline training courses tailored to the different audiences.
- Together with the Export learning pedagogical manager, co-design learning experiences specific to the Travel Retail environment in order to support the evolution of jobs and skills.
- Promote and build a close relationship with the Export sales and Marketing teams to become a key business partners and ensure consistency throughout the 360º approach.
- Support the development of Travel Retail Sales Managers by assisting them with their training activities.
- Conceive and animate kick-off training sessions related to trade marketing events.
- Supervise, with the support of the Learning Coordinator, the constant update of the Beauty Confidants’ individual monitoring database and the logistical organization of training (forecasts, orders, POS material, etc.).
- Actively participate in preparing and coordinating the Travel Retail Convention, Learning Events and TRSM meetings.
- Design and coordinate the specific Travel Retail online and offline learning path considering regional specificities. This includes Field training activities, in particular for 10 major airports.
- Be a source of suggestions to support the Learning process and introduce new ways of learning and specific modules related to Travel Retail.
- Manage a team of 2 people.
Having completed higher education, you have at least 8/10 years’ experience in the training field in an international environment. You are known for your leadership qualities, your pedagogical approach and your ability to engage others, and you have gained a pragmatic, business-oriented vision. You are open-minded, agile and flexible, have a flair for team leadership and have good organizational skills.
You have good knowledge of new Digital methods and have a perfect command of English. Many trips abroad should be expected.
- Department: Travel Tour Operator