Tailor / Seamstress
About the job
Tailor / Seamstress
CHANEL is looking for a tailor/seamstress as a newly established role in Denmark.
Do you have a flair for fashion and aesthetics, work independently and are very service-oriented? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the position.
As a tailor / seamstress, you are responsible for all changes / adaptations of our garments to our customers and are an ambassador for CHANEL.
The role is located at our CHANEL Fashion Boutique, Kongens Nytorv 28 in central Copenhagen and reports directly to the Fashion Boutique Director.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Independently run and build our fully equipped and newly established studio.
- Advice to our international clientele in all changes and modification requests.
- Modification and adaptation of our exclusive prêt-à-porter collections as well as other tasks related to the studio.
Your qualifications and abilities:
- Successfully completed training as a tailor/seamstress.
- Several years of professional experience in high-quality fashion.
- Positive attitude, high motivation, and commitment, as well as a pronounced service mentality.
- Structured and organizational ability as well as high sense of style.
- Accurate and very independent way of working.
- Very good knowledge of English is a requirement, other languages are meritorious.
What we offer:
- To be a part of the House of CHANEL and its history.
- Become an Ambassador for one of the world's most respected and prestigious brands.
- Lived corporate values: passion, respect, humanity, honesty, and responsibility
- A temporary part-time position for 1 year of 25 hours per week with new challenges and varied tasks every day
- Opportunities for further education and to advance your skill set
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, and portfolio), including information on any possible start date.
You will become part of a subsidiary established in 2016 that includes approximately 110 people across Scandinavia. At CHANEL, we offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivation. At CHANEL, the foundation for the success of the employees who defend the values of excellence, creativity, style, and modernity that ensured Coco Chanel's originality in her time and continue to do so today begins. Within CHANEL there is a true "quality culture" where everyone shares the brand's values that they are all proud to represent. CHANEL is a leading luxury goods brand that supports three key businesses: Fashion; Watches and fine jewelry; Fragrance and beauty. Read more on www.chanel.com .
- Department: Laundry