About the job
Located on the ski slopes in winter and on the mountain pastures in summer, Chetzeron is an exceptional establishment. Its unique concept combines mountains, well-being, design and ecology. We are looking for a person with integrity and a passion for their job for a year-round position. In addition, he or she must identify with our values, be able to adapt to all situations and have a strong team spirit.
- Receiving, checking and storing merchandise
- Preparing and setting up the products
- Preparation of dishes according to the technical sheets
- Management and monitoring of stocks
- Cleaning spaces and facilities
- Participation in the various tasks of the rest of the department
- Follow-up of daily procedures
- Autonomous, responsible and passionate about their job
- Excellent presentation, easy and pleasant to deal with
- Strong ability to adapt and work under pressure
- Person of integrity with a strong team spirit
- Skiing and mountain biking skills strongly recommended
- Exceptional working environment in the mountains
- Lift pass partially offered
- 1 free staff meal per day
- 50% discount in the restaurant
If you recognize yourself in our concept, our values and our philosophy, we are waiting for your application! To apply, please send us your full application by email to email@example.com.
- Language required: French. English is a plus
Nestled at an altitude of 2,112 meters and facing the highest peaks in the Alps, Chetzeron is an exceptional establishment. We define ourselves as a 'boutique design hotel' and offer our guests an authentic alpine experience through a warm welcome, personal service and an exceptional setting. Mountain, wellness, design and ecology are at the heart of our concept and we are committed to working with passionate people who share our values and philosophy.
Chetzeron is a family-run hotel with 16 rooms and suites and a wellness area (heated rooftop pool, sauna and hammam), a restaurant, beautiful panoramic terraces, a lounge area and a smoking lounge. In addition, we host numerous seminars, private events and weddings.
Our restaurant is open to hotel guests as well as to external guests. We offer traditional alpine cuisine at lunchtime and more refined cuisine in the evening. Our dishes are entirely homemade with products from the region, as we are very interested in the proximity of producers, breeders and winegrowers. We are also part of the Slow Food movement and are proud to have obtained the Label Fait Maison.
In winter, Chetzeron is located on the ski slopes of Crans-Montana. In summer, we are on the mountain pasture. For this reason, the hotel is only accessible by cable car and then on foot, by bike or on skis. It is therefore highly recommended to be able to move around on skis and mountain bikes.