China Finance Shared Services Centre
- Raise the issues and non-standardized processes during migration to Stamp and Payroll Process Manager for decision making
- Execute better risks and process improvement, follow up latest changes in external and internal policies related to Stamp and Payroll process
- Execute safeguard system for company/hotel official stamp custody and affixing
- Execute daily and monthly payroll process with accuracy by cut off dates, including payroll payment and reconciliation between current month and previous month’s payroll, IIT payment, mandatory social insurance, casual labor payment, union dues, payslips distribution etc.
- Prepare Monthly Journal Vouchers and Reporting accurately and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates
- In charge of filing of payment documents, copies of these invoices/contracts are filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC regulations
- Execute recording system for company contract custody
- Ensure confidentiality of payroll information processed
- College degree or above from an accredited university or college in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 2 years of payroll process experience, or 3 years of progressive experience in finance, hotel finance experience preferred
- Accounting background, certified accountant preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in Chinese and basic in English.
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, HR Management system) preferred
The best choice you will ever make!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible