China Finance Shared Services Centre
- During migration stage, lead a team of 2-3 senior analysts to support finance processes offshoring, by using “standardization & ship” model, drive maximum level of standardization and simplification across finance processes; post migration stage, may lead 1-2 senior analysts to support more diversified projects, including but not limited to knowledge management, BCP, communication, client visit, etc.
- Support migration methodology framework development and implementation, develop transition plan, ensure governance model & transition tollgate followed, risk and issue tracked and mitigation monitored, to achieve smooth transition with minimum impact to operations and stakeholders.
- During migration stage, perform as a communication channel between hotel and SSC, partner with hotel financial controllers and their respective process leaders to complete migration of process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes for decision making, document variances with both hotel FC and DFSSO’s approval
- Identify and drive standardization and simplification across hotels to enable shared services to deliver operational excellence, and achieve efficiency & effectiveness as a whole (hotel finance & SSC finance)
- Be responsible for knowledge transfer activities during migration, liaise with hotel process leaders and SSC operation team managers for resource identification, training facilitation and monitoring, and obtain sign-off on KT evaluation.
- Lead knowledge management activities, such as process documents (flow chart, SOP, etc.) format setting and version control, deliver training to operation teams to utilize the standard KM mechanism across all shared service processes.
- Take lead on business continuity management, identify critical processes which can’t be interrupted, work with operation teams to define BCP plan, and conduct regular BCP drill to make sure employees are ready to take up critical business processes in circumstances of disaster.
- Take charge of SSC internal communication activities, including monthly newsletter, quarterly all staff meeting, etc.
- Handle client visit (both group internal and external) facilitation, confirm visit agenda, identify required resources to support a successful visit and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 8 years of progressive experience in finance shared services operational or functional roles with 2 years of finance process migration experience (lead or participate), hotel finance experience preferred
- Strong project management experience, PMP or Prince2 certified
- Finance shared services process SME (Subject Matter Expert) experience required
- Proven tracked record with standardization and simplification experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese, strong presentation skills
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture, understand systems’ workflow
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
- Adaptability to changing and fast growing environment
The best choice you will ever make!
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible