China Finance Shared Services Centre
- Lead a team of 30-50 to perform finance shared services covering stamp and payroll.
- Hire and manage process leaders, ensure the process team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Partner with hotel financial controllers and their leaders to complete migration of stamp and payroll process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Implement safeguard system for company/hotel official stamp custody and affixing.
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to stamp and payroll process.
- Identify and drive standardization and simplification across hotels for stamp and payroll process to enable shared services to deliver productivity per plan and cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Implement digital solutions to support shared services platform and drive operational excellence
- Manage operation rhythms for stamp and payroll process that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers
- Promote a collaborative culture that amplifies best practices and knowledge sharing across different teams and processes
- Support group audit services and analytics as needed to identify and mitigate financial risks
- Ensure daily and monthly payroll processing accuracy by cut off dates, including payroll payment, IIT payment, mandatory social insurance, casual labor payment, union dues, payslips distribution etc.
- Ensure Monthly Journal Vouchers and Reporting accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates;
- Implementation for filing of payment documents, copies of these Invoices/ Contracts are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations.
- Implement recording system for company contract custody.
- Implement confidentiality of Payroll Information.
- Other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8 years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2 years of Payroll process experience, hotel finance experience preferred
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred
- Experience in leading a big team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Proven change agent with simplification and process improvement skills
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, HR Mgt system)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
The best choice you will ever make!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible