China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Perched above the heart of Beijing, China World Summit Wing, Beijing overlooks the grand cityscape. From level 64 onwards of the China World Tower, this sanctuary of luxury sits at the very hub of Beijing’s CBD, right above China World Shopping Mall and China World Trade Centre.
- Highest building in Beijing (330 m)
- 278 rooms and suites of China World Summit Wing, Beijing are among the largest in the city. Each features floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to stunning views of Beijing
- Four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge, and four exclusive venues devoted to private dining are sure to delight.
- Conference Facilities featuring a 2,262 square metres Summit Ballroom, a 714 square metres China Ballroom, an Auditorium, plus a choice of 12 spacious function rooms with natural daylight for 10 to 300 people
- Outdoor rooftop Pine Garden for special event
On top of the world, you feel like you’ve finally arrived. That’s because you’re at China World Summit Wing, Beijing, Shangri-La, the pinnacle of achievement and luxury.
Support the Revenue Management culture for driving revenue by leading cross departmental decision making to maximize different revenue streams by creating appropriate statistical and competitive background information and by implementing all Revenue Management processes and using all available revenue tools. Consulting on and implementation of revenue strategies in all channels.
1. 2 years experience in Revenue Management.
2. Good Communication & Excellent selling Skills.
3. Excellent written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Job type
- University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract