Citadines offers contemporary and sleek studios and apartments with modern comforts, business connectivity and additional services that can be customised to our guest’s lifestyle and needs.
Our properties pride themselves with their prime locations in major destinations worldwide. London offers five Citadines serviced apartment hotel residences in Holborn, Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Barbican and Islington.
We are seeking confident and bilingual Receptionists to become part of our Front Office Teams across London. Our properties operate 24/7; therefore the department works on an early (7am-3.30pm) or late (3pm-11.30pm) shift basis. Night shifts are also available.
As a Front Office Receptionist, you will be required to:
• Offer a warm welcome and departure experience to our guests in accordance with the Company’s standards, while providing reliable information and support services throughout their experience with us
• Take ownership in managing guest expectations by constantly seeking opportunities to personalise with the guests’ needs, travel purposes, plans, etc.
• Take initiative in accommodating the customers’ needs in a resourceful manner (internal and external clients)
• Effectively communicate with guests, visitors and team members in person, by telephone or email in a courteous manner at all times
• Be pro-active in the learning and development of administrative tasks, procedures, processes and standards and ensure correct practice
• Ensure that all set shift tasks are carried out according to the required standard and take responsibility in providing full handovers to all relevant parties/ shifts
Ideally you must have:
• Previous experience in the customer service sector
• Knowledge of Protel (PMS) is desirable, otherwise training will be provided
• Proficient level of IT systems
• Fluent English, both verbal and written (bilingualism is highly desirable)
• A good understanding of versatility and the ability to apply this competence on the job role
In return, we will provide you with:
• A competitive Salary and genuine career opportunities within our business
• Valuable training sessions on Protel (PMS), along numerous other learning and development opportunities
• (If relocating) 30 days of relocation accommodation within one of our properties, whilst you find permanent lodging
The Ascott Limited is the largest international serviced residence owner and operator based in Singapore. Operating three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset represented in key cities of Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas and the Gulf region.
With our vast growth and ambitious plan to reach 80,000 residences in our portfolio by 2020, we are always looking for committed individuals.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality that offers alternative lodging facilities to the conventional hotel concept, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
The Ascott Limited - UK
With an award-winning portfolio spanning three prestigious brands, we offer the exclusive and refined experience of modern living, no matter where your travels take you next.