We are seeking a casual waiter/ waitress to join our food & beverage team. This role is paid per hour and is on as as required basis.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
- Offer a warm and genuine welcome to guests, including arrival meet & greet and offer assistance throughout your shift
- Prepare hot beverages and basic alcoholic drinks
- To be able to carry Silver Service with confidence
- Carry out cleaning of departmental equipment and rooms
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial, however not essential
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s boasts a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infra-red keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir offers unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s airy, modern gym is located on the 6th floor, while the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, while the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only 3 minutes’ walk away.