We are seeking a motivated duty manager to join the front office team, responsible overseeing the guest experience, liaising between departments and handling challenging guests and situations.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with quickly and efficiency with tact and diplomacy
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure exceptional guest service
- Assist in managing and leading the reception team, including assisting with training requirements for the department
- Support the reception team when necessary with check in and check out
- Assist in achieving the departmental objectives of maximizing occupancy, maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel and ensuring that business objectives are accomplished
- Experience within a similar role in a fast paced luxury environment is essential
- Passion for highly personalised service
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s boasts a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infra-red keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir offers unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s airy, modern gym is located on the 6th floor, while the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, while the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only 3 minutes’ walk away.