What we'll give:
- £25,000 annual salary plus Bonus
- Monday - Friday
- Great Work/Life balance
- Pension Contributions
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to manage one of Restaurant Associates prestigious accounts based onsite in Edinburgh. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.
More about the role:
The Chef Manager will be managing a small team of front and back of house staff. The Chef Manager will be responsible for the cooking and some back office work whilst building excellent relationships with the Stakeholders and Senior Managers. The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. As the Chef Manager you will need to be hands-on. You will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence.
Who you are:
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.