Contract Director - London
About the job
What we'll give:
What you'll be doing:
- £55,00.00 per annum
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
To organise and supervise the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide great quality Foodservice and Support Services as required. Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.
More about the role:
Who you are:
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented (where applicable)
- Ensure all products are correctly priced in line with ‘Price it’ or in line with client specifications
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with Line Manager
- Action plans are completed following consumers satisfaction surveys
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Ensure full purchasing compliance of 89 6 5
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Adjust labour schedule in line with sales
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
- Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
As the Contract Director, you will ideally have a successful background in Contract Catering/Hospitality/Retail, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You possess excellent management and communication skills, have a good understanding of report writing and financial management, and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving. You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
Who we are:
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- People Management
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Single site operational experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Foodservice or similar background
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- IT & computer literate
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.