What you'll be doing:
Contract Support Analysist
The overall purpose of the role is to provide support to the 14forty Facilities Management contract to National Grid covering catering, security, cleaning and other soft services across multiple sites. You must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with a small team of colleagues, where mutual support is vital to the achievement of the contract and Compass’ objectives. Building relationships with other key central departments (TUPE, HR, Finance, Administration) as well as close working relationship with the Account Management Team are key to success in this role.
More about the role:
Key Result Areas:
- Support the Account Management Team in the collation / preparation of presentations and MI in line with monthly client reporting structure
- Ensure all MI is in line with contractual KPI,s and SLA,s
- Routine checking & analysis of data from the management team.
- Working closely with the Account director for completion of MBR,s /QBR,s.
- To liaise with identified stakeholders to ensure that the best possible service is being provided to our customers
- To build key relationships and engage stakeholders to work effectively with National Grid Property Department
- To develop processes that support the client and their ways of working and maintain the agreed reporting formats, as well as adhering to agreed deadlines for MI/report submission
- To always look out for opportunities to improve account profitability and customer experience (internal and external)
- To identify new services and ad hoc events that deliver added value to the client and improve commercial position