What we'll give:
Customer Services Assistant - Cranwell
- £9 Per Hour
- Zero hour contract
- Based in Cranwell, NG348HB
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Working at one of the most prestigious RAF sites in the UK, RAF Cranwell offers you far more than just a role on site, additionally you'll get:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Apprenticeships and career development
- An unmatched work life balance in the hospitality industry, receiving major holidays off, few and far between weekend work and a great weekly schedule.
- Opportunity to enhance earnings through functions ranging from small social events to large very formal graduations
- Access to station sports and welfare facilities
- Employee discount
- All uniform provided
What you'll be doing:
Customer Service Assistant
As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you’ll be the face of our business, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Customer Service Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with the running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Customer Service Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.