What we'll give:
Catering Assistant - Compass Group- Galway, H91 Y868
- Based in Galway, H91 Y868
- Compass exclusive offers and discounts on Perks Card
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
What you'll be doing:
As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you’ll be the face of our business, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Customer Service Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
More about the role:
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
Who you are:
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Customer Service Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We’re proud to be part of Compass Group PLC – a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.