What we'll give:
- Up to £40,000 per Annum (DOE)
- 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Here at Compass Group we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team where you will be responsible for the Cleaning, Security and Catering.
The Facilities Manager role ensures that our sites are in the best possible condition they can be in. You will enhance the customer experience by effective management of the FM team in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. This will include the management of the FM team, all third-party subcontractors and any supply chain partners that are used to support the contractual output.
More about the role:
Your responsibilities will be ever evolving but will include:
- Promoting a safety culture that operates in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring the delivery and quality of the FM operation is to the highest standards at all times whilst meeting the SLA's in place
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and controlled documents are up to date and implemented correctly in your area including HSE.
- Ensuring the FM team are engaged, trained and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets.
- Managing the labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- Completing rotas, timesheets, wages & other paperwork as required ensuring that cleaning schedules are in line with the requirements of the operation
- Managing any third-party suppliers or contractors to ensure they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements e.g. waste, laundry, tailoring, pest control
- Liaising with the client to improve the FM service delivery
We are looking for applications from candidates who have great people management skills, have facilities management experience with a focus around the core services. We are looking for someone with previous multi-site experience with a flexible and hands on approach.
You will need to have great communication skills, be confident in building client relationships and experience in using various IT programmes.
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.