What you'll be doing:
As an integral member of the Dining team at Glyndebourne, this exciting role involves the successful candidate managing the frontline reservation office team made up of a seasonal workforce with you being part of the recruitment drive to attract the best people to deliver a great customer service. You will be responsible for training the team on our web based booking system whilst motivating and monitoring a continuously high standard of customer care. You will be the point of contact for all relevant stakeholders and ensure our service level agreements and key performance indicators are met
More about the role:
- Operate the booking system to maximum effect and accuracy
- Understand the client customer service expectations to ensure the services provided meet the client’s requirements.
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a complete and timely manner.
- Ensure that all team members receive telephone training from Glyndebourne’s Box Office team
- Ensure that all team members adhere to the telephone response times as detailed in the KPI
- Proactively review service provision in order to identify efficiencies and cost savings.
- Be able to work effectively on your own within local procedures during low season.
- Action plans are completed following post performance surveys, mystery shopper reports and customer communications
- Ensure that the required Health and Safety standards as set out by the company, client and law are achieved at all times.
- Respond to customers’ emails within 48 hours
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by line manager.
- Promote and adhere to General Data Protection Regulation requirements at all times
- Store customer records and data for the appropriate purposes, period and to maintain files in date order in the archive store. Shredding of expired confidential information to be carried out in a timely manner
Who you are:
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Be organised and be able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to manage in a proactive manner
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong health, safety and environmental skills
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues.
- Be prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner.
- To tell your colleagues what is going on in the unit and be prepared to go to Company briefing and training sessions.
- To communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all contract activities
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.