Are you a passionate HR generalist keen to partner a dynamic sector within a global business?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the Healthcare sector of Compass Group Uk & Ireland.
Reporting in to the Head of HR, you will be a true HR Business Partner to the operation, supporting the team whilst being being responsible for driving and implementing our people agenda. Our sites all have their own unique challenges, managing constant change, you will be required to operate at a senior level to provide effective and efficient HR advice on a wide variety of topics including employee relations, talent management and employee engagement.
The role will work closely with other HR resources to drive key initiatives and projects, including employee welfare, engagement and reward. You will be focused on the changing business environment, and achieving excellence through people.
- Talent Attraction and Management
- HR Compliance and Administration
- Change projects, including TUPE gain
- HR Strategy and business analytics
- Organisational culture and behaviour
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- HR Business Partnering experience within a fast paced environment
- Experience managing multiple locations
- Proven experience collaborating with the wider business
- People orientated and approachable, can do attitude
- CIPD qualified or working towards this.
- Commercial experience within a dynamic labour environment.
- Experience with managing complex employee relations and TUPE related change projects.
- Experience of working with business and client stakeholders, within a matrix structured organisation, with the ability to lead and positively influence at all levels.
- High degree of IT proficiency and interest in HR digital technology and innovation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to flex personal communication style as required.
- Prior experience in delivering leadership and operational training.
- Engaging, enthusiastic, sociable, courageous and personally motivated.
- Strong work ethic; honest and straight forward, committed to delivering the highest quality of service.
- Adapts easily in a changing environment; ability to work flexibly under pressure, with personal resilience and a strong sense of urgency.
- Competitive annual salary
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.