As a Kitchen Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Kitchen Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas
- Ensure the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assist as an when required with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Perform other general tasks to support effective food service delivery as reasonably requested
- Comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Kitchen Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
Package Details Kitchen Assistant - Rugby
- Based in Rugby, CV22 5DZ
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.