What we'll give:Kitchen Supervisor
- Based in Salford, M66PU
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
What you'll be doing:
As a Catering Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Catering Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
More about the role:
To supervise the performance of team members and support your line manager. To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
Who you are:
We’d love it if you had been a Catering Supervisor before, but what matters to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience of supervising teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Catering / Foodservice skills and experience depending on the role you carry out
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience of working in a busy environment especially during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
Who we are:
Compass Group Ireland offers the best of both worlds – being empowered by a strong, global organisation, whilst maintaining the personal touch of a small company adept at tailoring ideal catering solutions for each and every one of our clients.
Big Company strength with a small Company feel.
We’re proud to be part of Compass Group PLC – a global and successful FTSE top 25 company. Each year over 500,000 Compass colleagues serve 5 billion meals in more than 50,000 client locations in 50 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.