What you'll be doing:
Purchasing & Data Analysis Manager
Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience + Bonus scheme
20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
Company Pension scheme
Retail discounts Employee
Key Stakeholders The Oval Events Limited (OEL) is Surrey County Cricket Club’s joint venture with Compass Group PLC. OEL manages and operates all match day catering, hospitality, and bar services as well as non-match day catering, conferences and event management services at The Oval. The secret of the success of OEL is the combined ambition and professionalism of all parties to work as a truly ‘powerful partnership’ to deliver world class experiences at The Oval. The Oval, currently known for sponsorship reasons as the Kia Oval, is an international cricket ground in Kennington, in the London Borough of Lambeth, South London. The Oval has been the home ground of Surrey County Cricket Club since it was opened in 1845. It was the first ground in England to host international Test cricket in September 1880. The final Test match of the English season is traditionally played there. In addition to cricket, The Oval has hosted several other historically significant sporting events. In 1870, it staged England's first international football match, versus Scotland. It hosted the first FA Cup final in 1872, as well as those between 1874 and 1892. In 1876, it held both the England v Wales and England v Scotland rugby international matches, and in 1877, rugby's first Varsity match. It also hosted the final of the ICC Champions Trophy in 2017.
Nature and Scope
• responsible for the management of Levy’s online ordering platform (Foodbuy) which includes ensuring the system is up to date and any new product/supplier request are updated
• manage the EPOS system and the back of house stock control system for site (Good Till Co)
• manage the stock control and the end of month stock taking process reporting back to the Finance Manager
• support other technology advances throughout Oval Events Limited
• ensure all invoices are processed and accurate
• maintain good relationships with all relevant suppliers for the business and follow up any issues where necessary
• ensure the effective running of Process & Control, PCI Compliance, Sales Reconciliation, Data Analysis and Stock Variance EPOS Management
• develop and maintain effective relationship with Good Till Co regarding the EPOS system and the back of house stock control
• ensure all selling and cost prices are up to date on the EPOS system monthly to reconcile the stock take #
• act as front-line support on match days for the EPOS system
• ensure match day stock reconciliation of all bars is carried out and any variances and feedback on management performance is fed back to the relevant Heads of departments (HODs)
• maintain a good relationship with the payment provider and keep in line with the PCI rules
• upload any new products to the stock system
• export match day reports and any other necessary reports for the business
• ensure regular fixed PED audits ensuring PED’s remain working and tamper free
• report any PED tampering or other serious issues to the Compass Profit Protection Team
• Maintain accurate PED Asset entry form
• Oversee the PED failure action plan Purchasing
• request new suppliers using the new vendor process
• upload relevant invoices to the system that are sent into unit
• manage the online ordering system
• provide analysis to the relevant HODs on purchasing opportunities
• liaise with the Finance Manager to ensure all relevant company policies and requirements are met
• work alongside the senior management team to ensure all ordering is in line with business levels.
• ensure appropriate purchase orders are completed and passed to budget holder for authorisation at the end of each day#
• provide relevant information needed around our cost of sales and individual revenue streams
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland . It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse , Payne and Gunter , andLime Venue Portfolio .
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I