Reception Supervisor - Milton Keynes
2 Roles - 1 Day Supervisor & 1 Night Supervisor
£10.20 p/h @ 40 Hours
The Venues Collection, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, are a unique collection of eight mid-range venues. We bring people together, offering them spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate. From large scale conferences, small meetings, team building and every business trip in- between to weddings, family get together and weekends away with friends and loved one. Whatever guests need we have space for it.
To set, monitor and control consistent standards in all areas of Reception with the main aim being Guest Care and satisfaction. Ensuring that from check-in to the final account being prepared and received by the client, the department operates to agreed company standards. With the emphasis being on creating the correct first impression, ensuring that the switchboard is answered efficiently, and using the correct salutations.
1To ensure all guests are received at the Reception desk in accordance with Company Policies and Company Standard Policy.
2. To be fully competent in the use of Opera, E-mail and Switchboard and to be able to train others in the use of these systems.
3. To ensure that yourself and your team are fully aware of all Centre facilities, tariffs and current activities as well as those of Centres within the group.
4. To take responsibility for floats, mini-banks and security of them within the reception team
5. To undertake and supervise the correct procedure in computer accounting operations, computer procedures, Front Office equipment operations, handling of cash and credit facilities and guest information services thus providing an efficient and professional service at all times.
6 To ensure the reception SOP is up to date, maintained and total guest satisfaction is achieved.
7. Supervise the work of the team, allocating special duties and responsibilities.
8. To handle guest queries and complaints and take appropriate action to ensure total guest satisfaction is achieved. Communicate any problems to the Front Office Manager.
9. Develop and maintain a high level of guest care with the emphasis on the social skills of the department.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.