What we'll give:
What you'll be doing:
Sous Chef - Match Day
40 hours per week
On-going training and development
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB
Working at one of London’s most prestigious football clubs, the ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in the ordering of food, managing staffing requirements, stock management and menu development. You will also be required to assist the match day head chef when required, deputising in their absence.
This is a “hands on” role, requiring a positive can-do attitude and a high level of attention to detail.
- Overall responsibility for your daily operations; H&S, staffing, production, menu engineering and development for the Westview concourse area
- Staff welfare, training and development
- Online purchasing, working closely with our purchasing team and site operational manager
- Improving sales and footfall with new, exciting seasonal on trend menus
- Producing menus and new dishes with specification, recipe and costing cards. Menus to be in line with Levy’s vision and ethos on food. Seasonal. Sustainable. Locally sourced where possible
- Monitoring stock levels along with monthly stock takes
- Aim for a zero-food waste kitchen
This document is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake, you may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Head Chef. This job description may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances and business requirements. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Hours of Work
Hours of work will be determined by the needs of the business and subject to the Working Time Directive and any Workforce agreement that is in place. This role will involve evening and weekend work.
- Proven experience working as a chef in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Motivated by a passion for quality ingredients and great service delivery
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to liaise with clients
- Strong organisational skills
- Good leadership skills and also able to people manage and work alone
- Competitive salary
- Uniform provided
- Free staff meals
- Job skill enhancement training and courses available
- Company pension scheme