A Concierge with Conrad Hotels and Resorts maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, overseeing delivery and safe keeping of luggage, and providing others services for all Guests as required.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Concierge, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. A Concierge with the hotel property influences the Guest''s first impression, and therefore, must ensure the organization and implementation of all processes in the area of the hotel lobby, the Concierge Desk, and the front door. Specifically, the Concierge will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service
- Serve as a key point of contact for guests, dealing efficiently with enquiries
- Provide information, advice, and reservation services on a wide variety of guest inquiries, including city tours, theater tickets, restaurants, doctors, and flight reservations
- Process and deliver messages for the Guests and the hotel
- Delivery and safe storage of luggage
- Maintain current knowledge of all hotel services as well as daily VIP Guest, VIP Guest requests, and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management, as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Connect and communicate with local businesses and tourist organizations
What are we looking for?
A Concierge serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector, preferred
- Calm, efficient, and organized demeanor
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft programs
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you’ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Chaoyang Qu, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract