A Cook III with Conrad Hotels and Resorts affects every Guest experience through food production and food presentation at our restaurants, bars, through room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook III, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (F&B) operations inside of our restaurants, bars, banquets facilities, in-hotel cafes, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards
expected by Hilton Worldwide
- Perform tasks within a timely manner
- Contribute to Kitchen revenue through effective food cost control
- Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements
What are we looking for?
Cook III serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Apprentice Chef
- Proven ability to work with a team and to follow instruction
- A passion to learn and a drive to succeed in a culinary/hospitality career
- Proof of completion in a basic food hygiene course
- A passion for food and the culinary arts
- Completion of an accredited commercial cookery course or trade
- Experience multi-tasking and working in an environment with rigorous
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract