A Food and Beverage Attendant affects every Guest experience with ours restaurants, bars, room service, banquets, and in-hotel cafes. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests'' food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will I be doing?
As a Junior Captain, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Junior Captain would also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Able to work in all areas of the respective outlet / restaurant of Food and Beverage
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues or challenges
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance of Hotel brand standards
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- To perform any other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
A Junior Captain serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food & Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it''s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible