A Sales Manager (Tours & Travel) with Conrad Hotels and Resort will be contribute and develop a sales plan that maximize the revenue by driving the sales of guestrooms and conference facility spaces. He/She will also analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton brand?
Smart luxury is the core of everything Conrad Hotels does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, services that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destinations of a new generations of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
If you understand what''s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager (Tours & Travel), you will working on maximizing revenue opportunities for the tour and travel segment. A Sales Manager (Tours & Travel) will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize all travel segment revenue opportunities.
- Review sales and other revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to fill hotel and conference capacity, and meet set targets.
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel and manage the departments so that Team Members adhere to the strategy.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stay competitive in the local market
- Ensure a culture high quality standards and proactive selling
- Work effectively to build relationships with colleagues in the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager (Tours & Travel) serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong analytical skills to understand and respond to key business indicators and competitive trends
- Excellent selling capabilities
- Desire to coach selling techniques to their team
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include holiday entitlement-as an employee you will become a member of Hilton Club which provide reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible