A Sales Manager - Wedding/Social Events with Conrad Hotels and Resorts manages the Groups, Conference & Events sales operations to actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
If you understand what it''s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager - Wedding/Social Events, you will manage all aspects of Catering Sales operations including the sales of wedding banquets. He/She will interact frequently with customers and guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize all wedding/social events revenue opportunities
- Review sales and other business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill function space capacity and revenue to achieve optimum departmental revenue targets.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Work with superior in the preparation and management of the department''s budget
- Ensure the GCE Sales Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Assist in operation of banquet functions, if any
- Conduct briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Follow up on all enquiries
- Conduct site inspections and hotel familiarization
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager - Wedding/Social Events, serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Demonstrated previous managerial or supervisory experience in Conference & Events Sales function in the hotel/leisure sector
- Passionate and drive for sales
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure & well organized
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, while remaining calm and courteous at all times.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- At least 3-5 years experiences in catering sales and in handling wedding banquets
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include holiday entitlement - as an employee you will become a member of Hilton Honors which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible