To provide overall supervision of catering services through efficient, systematic, organized and creative planning and preparation of events by maintaining a close working relationship with clients and providing timely and clear information to the relevant departments/sections of the Hotel for proper implementation.
To ensure that budgeted catering revenue are achieved through the highest standard of quality and service. (Including non-residential, SMERF, Weddings, Social events and outside catering)
To ensure the Catering Sales team is managed efficiently through planned development, on-the job coaching, regular performance reviews, clear communication and target setting and efficient roistering.
What are we looking for?
A Catering Director serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hangzhou, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible