• To plan, budget and execute overall marketing and communications plan, including media plans, publicity campaigns, public relations, partner marketing, etc.
• To identify and establish marketing partnership with luxury consumer brands and key financial institutions to organize upscale and brand-relevant events for the continual awareness of the hotel in the niche consumer market.
• To plan, budget and execute the hotel''s advertising campaigns.
• To develop good business relations with the media (print, broadcast, web, etc) and implementation of the hotel''s publicity campaign.
• To coordinate and implement a communications plan for the hotel''s activities and promotions in coordination with various revenue-generating departments in the hotel (i.e. sales, food and beverage, spa, etc.)
• To manage a complete, targeted database and direct mail campaigns to promote the hotel''s business.
• To provide overall supervision of production of hotel printed materials to ensure compliance with Conrad brand guidelines.
• To monitor and control expenses based on approved Sales and Marketing budget.
• To manage hotel standalone bilingual website, via content management system.
• To manage all e-commerce communications in line with Conrad policy. To oversee implementation of online marketing activities.
• To coordinate and implement various hotel projects in liaison with other hotel departments and/or outside organizations/government bureaus.
• To assist in the preparation of an annual hotel marketing plan based on the hotel''s Revenue Plan.
• To supervise Public Relations Manager in executing media and pr plans, as well as organizing niche customer events based on the marketing and communications strategies
• To supervise the activities of the Graphic Designer and ensure all work requests are executed in a timely manner and conform to Conrad brand guidelines.
What are we looking for?
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Hangzhou, China
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible