An Director of Food and Beverage supervises the managers of the specific food and beverage service areas to ensure the highest quality standards are met. Additionally, you will oversee the food and beverage budget and administer the food and beverage marketing program.
- Direct report to Hotel Manager
- Oversee the F&B Operations, F&B Marketing, F&B Revenue and F&B Sales functions inside the Hotel
- Develop and monitor both the quantity and quality service standards in all the outlets and outside caterings
- Prepare and monitor F&B budget, action plans and promotional activities; stimulate sales and profit, control operating expenses.
- Achieve budgeted revenue, prepare monthly forecast, monitor and control food, beverage and labour cost. Maximize profitability within all areas of the F&B Department
- Develop and implement strategies and policies for Food & Beverage Department
- Manage, supervise and develop the Food & Beverage staff members
- Attend to guest complaints, requests or inquiries regarding food & services; and immediately take all required corrective measures
- Take a proactive role in Health & Safety related matters, involving guests and team members
- Degree holder in Hotel, Catering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years'' managerial experience in Food & Beverage, preferably in five-star hotels / luxury brands
- With all-rounded F&B experience and exposure to Western & Chinese Cuisines and Banquet
- Strong business sense, proven management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments
- Proven management expertise in strategic planning, budgeting and profit & loss analysis
- Independent & able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken English
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Admiralty, Hong Kong
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible