A Director of Luxury Sales serves as the hotelrepresentative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms,meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Responds to sales inquiries,initiates new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potentialclients, entertains clients, conducts site visits and answers questions,determines rates, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, services accountsand analyzes lost business for the hotel/s. Develops sales plans and strategiesto meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals. Works with variousdepartments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Luxury Sales, you are responsible forworking closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business needs andexpand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels. ADirector of Luxury Sales will work to develop the sales group and groom ahigh-performing sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage hotel Luxury sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to insure accurate, timely and complete information. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Lead Management System, and Booking Reports
- Actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales and Market Plan, quarterly updates, and the complexed hotels'' annual Budgets. Execute initiatives as outlined; swiftly implement strategies/tactics to offset changes in markets, economy or driven by the competitive set. Organize and/or attend scheduled group and related meetings
- Contribute to the development of company Luxury sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
- Organise comprehensive information describing the range of products and services offered by the hotel and deliver this information through relevant luxury sales resources and luxury sales channels to existing and potential Guests
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the hotel owners and senior management team
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives
What are we looking for?
A Director of Luxury Sales serving Hilton brands isalways working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. Tosuccessfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours,skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Luxury Sales role with the proven ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you todemonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local Luxury market
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- A passion for Luxury sales and target-based performance
- Relevant degree, in sales, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company,spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts toextended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton hasoffered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service,amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition ofproviding exceptional guest experiences across its globalbrands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth ofhospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiencesaround the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at theheart of it all!
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible