A Housekeeping Office Coordinator is responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while receiving all incoming calls and managing guest requests.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Office Coordinator, you are responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Office Coordinator will also be required to receive all incoming calls and manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the Housekeeping office
- Receive all incoming calls and respond accordingly
- Allocate room and task lists to team members
- Ensure keys are issued in line with security procedures
- Log and store all lost property after each shift; send lost property to guests in line with procedures
- Manage guest requests and enquiries immediately
- Ensure all relevant guest information is communicated to Housekeepers
- Carry out administrative and IT duties
- Organise and control extra duties and special tasks
- Report all necessary maintenance daily and log all jobs
- Liaise with Reception and Guest Relations to ensure all information is communicated efficiently and promptly
- Ensure that communication has been clear and consistent to all shifts
- Control staff dry cleaning and guest laundry in and out of the department
- Update system regularly to give maximum room return to the hotel/s active inventory
- Handle emergencies if and when they occur in the department
- Ensure all team members adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel''s Management
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Office Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- IT proficient
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone and in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Starting in
- As soon as possible