A Front Office Manager with Conrad Hotels and Resorts supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that''s intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We''re the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it''s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it''s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise day-to-day Front Office operations
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
What are we looking for?
Front Office Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- A Strong commercial/business sense and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Working knowledge, without assistance, of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel computer programs
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you''ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
- Job type
- Pasay, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration