A Banquet Captain is responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Captain, you will be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Greet and welcome client representative and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Participate in and lead department meetings
- Process banquet checks accurately and efficiently for payment - Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service - Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
A Banquet Captain at Hilton is always working on behalf of our guests and clients and as team with your coworkers. To fulfill this role successfully you need to have the attitude, behaviour, skills, and the following values:
- Positive attitude
- Administration and organization skills
- Know how to listen to suggestions and critics
- Be committed to delivering high standard customer service
- Take initiative
- Ability to lead people
- Good communication
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following skills and differentials:
- Experience in hotel
- Experience in similar function
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- 9, Minato-ku, Japan
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible