A Restaurant Captain assists the Supervisor with activities coordination of the guest services team to deliver an excellent experience while supporting the team and ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements.
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Captain, you will be responsible for the organization and coordination of the team, attendance to the guest and clients of the Restaurant. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following activities at the highest standards:
- Distribute tables and tasks to team members
- Request to the Cooperative Company the necessary number of cooperate members, according to demand
- Identify the sector operational necessities and inform the supervisor
- Follow up the procedures according with the check list
- Coordinate the work of all TM, in order to maintain the constant quality of the service
- Performs the transfer of goods and materials across sectors
- Support the supervisor on bureaucratic issues and team development
- Track Food and Beverage monthly inventories
What are we looking for?
A Restaurant Captain at Hilton is always working on behalf of our guests and clients and as team with your coworkers. To fulfill this role successfully you need to have the attitude, behaviour, skills, and the following values:
- Positive attitude
- Administration and organization skills
- Know how to listen to suggestions and critics
- Be committed to delivering high standard customer service
- Take initiative
- Ability to lead people
- Good communication
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following skills and differentials:
- Experience in hotel
- Experience in similar function
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- 9, Minato-ku, Japan
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible