The brand new Conrad Washington D.C. is looking for a Director of Food & Beverage to lead and manage the opening and operations of F&B!
Set to open in 2019, this stylish and sophisticated property is going to bring a new standard of luxury to D.C. with 360 rooms, 32,000 square feet of banquet space, and 5 food and beverage outlets including a restaurant by celebrity Chef Bryan Voltaggio. This includes a 3-meal restaurant, rooftop bar, lobby lounge, in-room dining, and a private club lounge.
We are looking for an inspirational leader to manage and lead an innovative and unique food and beverage operation. Director-level food and beverage, luxury, and pre-opening experience are a must!
What will I be doing?
As Director of Food & Beverage, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Washington, DC, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible