DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Adhering strictly to keys SOP and Access to room policy
- General cleaning of the room as per standard
- Check that all electrical appliances, technical items, furniture and all other items in the room are in good conditions and report any default to the Housekeeping Office
- Provide customer service as per the standards of the Hotel.
- Liaise with Housekeeping supervisor to ensure that incoming guests’ requirements are met.
- Deal with all guests’ queries and complaints swiftly and efficiently.
- Manage stock of pantry and trolley for designated area
- Adhere to the grooming policy, code of conduct and any other policy related to the department and the hotel.
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Participate in trainings as and when requested by Management.
- A minimum of1 year experience in the hospitality industry on a similar position
- Experience working in top of the range large luxury resorts of over 180 rooms with refined services for the discerning and demanding traveler.
- SC holder OR equivalent
- National Certificate Level 3
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- Any additional language (German, Chinese, etc) will be an advantage.
- Job type
- Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
The beach is perfectly protected by an offshore coral reef, making it suitable for all water sports activities.
Guests have access to other facilities like the gym, U Spa featuring Ymalia, tennis courts, kids’ club and a range of boutiques.
Its seven restaurants and six bars have contributed to the fame of Constance Hotels and Resorts’s culinary spirit.
With its two 18-hole golf courses, Constance Belle Mare Plage launched the first PGA-approved golf tournament in Mauritius and is the proud golf pioneer on the island.