The Plumber is responsible of all the pipelines and amenities related to the supply of water on hotel premises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met by following safe work practices and observe safety rules and precautions;
- Take daily reading of the following consumption:
- Heavy oil, and hand over to the Maintenance Assistant
- Check on a daily basis the basin of drinkable water and make sure there is no leaks or overflowing of water.
- Check the central water feeding pump on the complex
- To intervene in any repairs related to pipelines and ducts
- Proceed to systematic verification of water leaks in pipelines from the central pipeline to the canalisation on the complex.
- To carry out by-pass in case of insufficient water for irrigation
- Assist in service works done in rooms
- Provide assistance in the servicing of boilers as per plans established by Maintenance Managers and contractors.
- Perform repairs as per requests of Duty persons.
- Perform repairs on pool installations as required.
- Job type
- Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
The beach is perfectly protected by an offshore coral reef, making it suitable for all water sports activities.
Guests have access to other facilities like the gym, U Spa featuring Ymalia, tennis courts, kids’ club and a range of boutiques.
Its seven restaurants and six bars have contributed to the fame of Constance Hotels and Resorts’s culinary spirit.
With its two 18-hole golf courses, Constance Belle Mare Plage launched the first PGA-approved golf tournament in Mauritius and is the proud golf pioneer on the island.