DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. The holder of this position may, at any time, be called to perform any other cognate duties at the request of management.
- Maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the entire assigned work area.
- Clean the Kitchen premises and ensure that they are kept in an excellent state of tidiness and cleanliness at all times.
- Ensure that clean and sanitized operating equipment is supplied constantly to those needing it.
- Employ the correct standards and methods of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Operate the dishwashing.
- Operate the pot wash when required.
- Store away equipment in their appropriate places.
- Clear away bins and dispose of garbage.
- Report all breakage
- Do the inventory of amenities and supplies.
- Ensure that any breakdown of equipment and services are immediately reported and dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure that in the context of the operations, all standards of management for the environment and its related legislation are strictly observed.
- Adhere to the conduct codes established by the hotel.
- Maintain a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Report any faults and repairs needed to the immediate supervisor immediately.
- Participate in training as and when required by Management
- Maintain grooming as per standards at all times
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the hospitality industry on a similar position
- Experience working in top of the range large luxury resorts of over 180 rooms with refined services for the discerning and demanding traveler.
- A previous international exposure will be an advantage
- SC holder OR equivalent
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Belle Mare, Quatre Cocos, Mauritius
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
The beach is perfectly protected by an offshore coral reef, making it suitable for all water sports activities.
Guests have access to other facilities like the gym, U Spa featuring Ymalia, tennis courts, kids’ club and a range of boutiques.
Its seven restaurants and six bars have contributed to the fame of Constance Hotels and Resorts’s culinary spirit.
With its two 18-hole golf courses, Constance Belle Mare Plage launched the first PGA-approved golf tournament in Mauritius and is the proud golf pioneer on the island.