JOB TITLE: ELECTRICIAN
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager -Maintenance
The Electrician is responsible of all the Electrical System and Equipments related to the electrical supply on hotel premises.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met by following safe work practices and observe safety rules and precautions.
- Undertake daily checks of the following areas, public areas and BOH areas and ensure that electrical installations are in pristine conditions
- Check on a daily basis the public area lightings and make sure there is no faulty or busted lights
- Check all the outdoor electrical distribution panels and perform Preventive Maintenance Service.
- To intervene in any repairs related to Electrical System within the Property.
- Proceed to systematic verification of electrical supply system as per the Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Work for temporary light set up for any indoor/outdoor functions.
- Attend to service works done in rooms.
- Undertake servicing of electrical system as per plans established by Preventive Maintenance Manager
- . Perform repairs as per requests of Team Leaders/Managers on duty.
- Undertake new electrical installation works as assigned by supervisor or maintenance managers.
- In the case of fire any emergency , the electrician should be present with the team to assist the Engineering Team.
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Level of customer satisfaction.
- Supply of electricity to various parts of the operations.
These KRA’s will be appraised using the following indicators:
- Customer satisfaction ratings.
- Complaints book.
- Record of readings and inventory and servicing.
Normally 8.5 hours (Including 30 mins for lunch and tea breaks) with one day off but due to the nature of the work, the Plumber is expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays and during bad weather.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
As per the terms of contract.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Mahé, Seychelles
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Ephelia Resort
Each of the five restaurants has its own culinary concept. Guests can also enjoy drinks and cocktails while cooling off at indoor and poolside bars.
Constance Éphélia Seychelles has developed its services in banqueting and event organisation. The hotel also proposes various land and water facilities. After joying thrilling sports activities like wall climbing and canoeing, guest will relax at the spa village of 5000m2, offering prestigious Shiseido treatments.