The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of rooms and everything it contains in order to maintain guests’ comfort, security and hygiene in a standardized manner. He is also responsible for cleaning materials, tools and pantries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include but be unlimited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- General cleaning of the room
- Remove all dirty linen after departure of a guest and replace with unstained, undamaged, cleaned linen.
- Remove all trash and traces of personal belongings of guest on departure from room.
- Replace all bathroom amenities
- Fulfill additional guests requests ( extra bed, extra amenities or loaned items
- Provide customer service as per the standards of the Constance group.
- Liaise with Housekeeping staffs to ensure that incoming guests requirements are met.
- Deal with all guests’ queries and complaints swiftly and efficiently.
- Check all electrical appliances (lamps, hair dryers, telephone, mini-bar, TV, air-con, safe etc)
- Check all other technical aspects such as door lock, black out, shower, hot-cold water, wc flush, blinds, curtains etc.
- Manage stock of pantry and trolley
- Adhere to the dress, appearance and conduct codes established by the hotel.
- Monitor the progress of trainees to keep the training Housekeeper informed.
- Adhere to Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy
- Adhere to fire alarm or any emergency statutory procedures in the event of fire.
- Maintain at all times Health and Safety practices.
- Avoid hazardous habits such as placing javel water in an ordinary mineral water bottle.
- Use the correct materials and equipment (EX: sprayers)
- Promote Energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the Green Globe Policy.
- Report anything that may be considered a Health & Safety hazard.
- Report all accidents, however minor.
- Report anything or anyone suspicious to the Duty Manager immediately
- Signing in and out for keys (cards)
- Returning all keys after work
- Returning worksheet to office
Candidate Requirements :
- Completed secondary education
- Knowledge of Housekeeping equipments
- Expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays and during cyclonic weather
- Previous experience in tourism industry would be an advantage
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Ephelia Resort
Each of the five restaurants has its own culinary concept. Guests can also enjoy drinks and cocktails while cooling off at indoor and poolside bars.
Constance Éphélia Seychelles has developed its services in banqueting and event organisation. The hotel also proposes various land and water facilities. After joying thrilling sports activities like wall climbing and canoeing, guest will relax at the spa village of 5000m2, offering prestigious Shiseido treatments.