JOB TITLE: RO PLANT TECHNICIAN
REPORTS TO: Manager Hydraulic
The RO Plant Technician is responsible to keep all the Resorts Hydraulic system( Reverse Osmosis Plant, Water Network ( Hot and Cold), STP , Chill water network and Fire Hydrant Network and ancillary equipment in operable condition at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Undertake regular scheduled service on Reverse Osmosis Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Water Network, Fire Hydrant network , chill water network and ancillary equipment.
- Undertake repairs and maintenance (preventive and corrective) on equipment associated with hydraulic system of the Resort
- Inspect, diagnose, repair and adjust defects in equipment installed in the hydraulic systems and return them to operable conditions.
- Evaluate status of all equipment in the hydraulic section and perform or schedule needed repairs
- Provide emergency field assistance to disabled equipment as needed and appropriate.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service
- Assist the service providers during maintenance service, repairs and overhauls of equipment associated with the hydraulic section or network as when required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts to maintain sufficient inventory for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Report all disciplinary grievances to the Hydraulic Manager.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate security and safety standards
- Organize and maintain a clean service area and maintenance building.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Managers
2, Health & Safety
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Ensure and maintain that Health and Safety practices are followed at all times.
- Adhere to fire alarm or any emergency statutory procedures in the event of fire.
- Promote energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the green globe Policy.
- In case of fire or any other emergency, the Hydraulic Technician should be present with the team to assist the Emergency Team
3, Maintenance of Equipment
- Ensure that any breakdown of equipment and services are immediately reported and dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Ensure that in the context of the operations, all standards of management for the environment and its related legislation are strictly observed.
4, Attendance and Availability
- The Hydraulic technician should be available and present to attend any kind of emergency situations.
5, Flexibility on Skills and Tasks
- The core responsibility of RO Plant Technician position is RO Plant, STP and All water distribution and network operation and maintenance. However the responsibility is not limited, but it depends the requirement of Engineering department daily operation and upon the request by PMM, ACE and CE, the Hydraulic Technician should be flexible to attend any assigned tasks.
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Level of customer satisfaction.
- Conditions of RO Plants, STP and Hydraulic Network
- Conditions of other mechanical equipment.
These KRA’s will be appraised using the following indicators:
- Operation, repair and maintenance of equipment
- Downtime of RO Plant , STP and any equipment associated with the hydraulic network
- Percentage of assigned Preventive Maintenance accomplishment.
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Records of repairs and daily checks
HOURS OF WORK
Normally 8.5 hours per day including half hour lunch and tea breaks but due to the nature of the work, the RO Plant Technician is expected to regularly work long hours, on evenings, on week-ends, public holidays and during bad weather.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
As per the terms of contract.
- Job type
- Mahé, Seychelles
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Ephelia Resort
Each of the five restaurants has its own culinary concept. Guests can also enjoy drinks and cocktails while cooling off at indoor and poolside bars.
Constance Éphélia Seychelles has developed its services in banqueting and event organisation. The hotel also proposes various land and water facilities. After joying thrilling sports activities like wall climbing and canoeing, guest will relax at the spa village of 5000m2, offering prestigious Shiseido treatments.