The Team Leader Reactive Maintenance is responsible in providing effective and immediate corrective action to minimize downtime when machines/equipment fail .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- To establish and professionally manage effective working relationships efficient reactive maintenance.
- To manage all work programs to ensure that duties are carried out to a high standard, complying with Health & Safety regulations.
- To manage the effective prioritization of calls as they arrive with an appreciation of the differing services provided to minimize the detriment to service delivery provision and / or prevent closure of service.
- To manage, supervise and motivate the Team in delivering a reliable front-line and customer focused service, ensuring that customer requirements are correctly logged and that the most appropriate supplier is tasked with the repair.
- Priorities own workload and be able to deliver to deadlines.
- Create daily schedules for the team members and ensure these tasks are successfully completed.
- Assign daily activities to each team member, providing variety in tasks assigned.
- Incorporate specific team member assignments into the daily work schedules maintaining a balanced workload that successfully meets deadlines.
- Generate daily reports on tasks and projects completed by the team members.
- Provide assistance to team members regarding performance and decision-making process under the Programs Manager’s direction.
- Report any concerns or situations that prevent the team member from performing a task to Assistant and Chief Engineer
- Assist Chief Engineer in the implementation of new procedures.
- Provide feedback to the Chief Engineer on ideas to improve team
performance when completing a project.
- Manage with keeping expenses within the budget.
- Assist in performance evaluation of team members by informing the chief Engineer of any issues and commendations of employees
- Directly supervises maintenance staff.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, and training of maintenance employees.
- Maintain preventative maintenance logs on all equipment and systems.
- Maintain and take periodic inventory of parts, materials, and components.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Halaveli Island, Maldives
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Halaveli Resort
Floating in the North Ari atoll, Constance Halaveli Maldives is this 5-star hotel where a unique luxury lifestyle can be experienced.
At Constance Halaveli Maldives, each villa suspended on stilts has a sun terrace inviting to dip in the private plunge pool.
In addition the hotel ensures sumptuous cuisine or regenerating moment in its peaceful spa.
Constance Halaveli Maldives is a generous purveyor of pure contentment that guarantees a memorable escape.