To take 100% responsibility/ownership and do whatever is required to provide a truly memorable experience for the guest and fulfil the duties as a team member at the Uspa by Constance, at Constance Halaveli Hotel. To have a clear understanding of, and work in line with all related standards, core values, visions and goals of Uspa by Constance, at Constance Halaveli Hotel.
- Consultation with guests regarding booking treatments.
- Be knowledgeable in using Spa software in order to provide flawless service and an effective booking situation.
- Management of all related billing procedures in an effective and professional manner.
- Service of welcome drinks along with the knowledge of the properties of the same as implemented in operation.
- Management of all booking-related telephone calls. This includes consultation with the guest on treatments and ensuring that the service experience begins at this first call.
- Be well informed about the retail products and serve the clients request and interests with regards to the same.
- Follow up with guests regarding therapists’ product recommendations. Ensure that products are prepared along with the guests billing to ensure seamless service.
- Be knowledgeable of retail products related to specific menu treatments and be able to make recommendations after that.
- Be knowledgeable of all your duties and follow the set guidelines Standards of Operation (SOP) and checklists for U-spa Constance at Constance Halaveli Maldives.
- Keep your work area clean and organised.
- Handle guest complaints with a sense of ownership in a calm and solution-oriented manner.
- Being present and actively take part in meetings and training given by Management.
- Greet all clients with name recognition, a welcoming smile and a clear but soft tone of voice.
- Always stay informed of other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Answer all telephone calls within three rings in a friendly and prompt manner.
- Be genuinely committed to clients and your colleague’s care. Take care and show ownership of the client from their arrival to their departure in the spa. Do your best to accommodate client needs and requests at all times.
- Be reliable and punctual at all times.
- Keep a daily log of their visit and compile a client history after they leave.
- Communicate in the spa and with other departments regularly. Particularly those departments with which you have a great deal of interaction.
- Handle any accident or guest incident swiftly and professionally.
- At all times present a healthy and well-maintained appearance and proper grooming.
- KEY RESULTS AREAS
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
Be knowledgeable of all services and facilities of the spa:
- Keep the reception clean and in a calm atmosphere at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of spa software, billing procedures.
- Provide a professional service as per Standards of Operation (SOP) at all times.
- Deliver exceptional service to all guests on every occasion.
- Job type
- Halaveli Island, Maldives
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Constance Halaveli Resort
Floating in the North Ari atoll, Constance Halaveli Maldives is this 5-star hotel where a unique luxury lifestyle can be experienced.
At Constance Halaveli Maldives, each villa suspended on stilts has a sun terrace inviting to dip in the private plunge pool.
In addition the hotel ensures sumptuous cuisine or regenerating moment in its peaceful spa.
Constance Halaveli Maldives is a generous purveyor of pure contentment that guarantees a memorable escape.