The German Office is based in Eschborn (near Frankfurt).
Responsible for assisting the Head of Sales and Marketing in asserting Constance Hotels, Resorts & Golf presence on the Germany, Austria and Swiss markets by actively promoting the brand image (and the individual hotels) as well as developing and maintaining relationships with key business partners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting regular visits to travel agents, tour operators and other business partners for training and business development purposes, including product training sessions and presentation of the Constance / C Resorts portfolio of properties.
- Representing Constance Hotels, Resorts & Golf at consumer/travel trade fairs and road shows throughout the UK and Ireland and Europe.
- Being fully versed in all aspects of the Constance Hotels / C Resorts properties in order to be able to deal with requests and enquiries relating to contracts, allocations, special offers, incentives etc.
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with key tour operator accounts, travel agents, tourist boards and other business and media partners. Analyse business opportunities and implement growth strategies.
- Take ownership of key tour operator accounts, setting targets, agreeing cooperative marketing strategies, assisting and ensuring sales growth on a daily basis.
- Manage key airline relationships, organising and hosting educational trips to Constance Hotels / C Resorts.
- Assist or be wholly responsible for the organisation of key events on behalf of Constance Hotels & Resort. These are likely to include annual client events, corporate hospitality days, consumer/trade events/dinners and hotel launches.
- Performing administrative duties and regular reporting to Constance Hotels Head Office in Mauritius. These duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Working with colleagues, take ownership of the monthly and annual activity reports (to include competitor and market analysis).
- Manage the administration of his/her monthly expenses, complying with company procedures and adhering to agreed budgets.
- Conduct statistical analysis using monthly room and revenue reports, booking stats, forward booking analysis, revenue analysis, cost of sale analysis etc.
- Manage trade social media accounts working with colleagues to continually develop and refine trade communications, including e-newsletter development.
This position is only open to German nationals or to European Union nationals.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality/tourism industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager or equivalent in a regional sales role, consistently. meeting or exceeding targets.
- A previous international exposure within the luxury travel industry will be an advantage.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing or equivalent will be an advantage
- Fluent in German (native) and English, both verbal and written
- Any additional language (French, other) will be an advantage.
- Have a strong business sense and hospitality industry expertise.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, target orientated.
- Outgoing personality, natural charisma.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Be a fast learner with a passion of travel.
Constance Hotels & Resorts
Constance Hotels and Resorts is the pioneer of luxury hospitality in the Indian Ocean, providing exclusive experiences to our guests through passionate employees and tailor-made services. We share our idea of luxury through our art of living: experience the finest moments in life in settings of pure beauty, without ostentation.
Our passion is driven by turning guests’ dreams into unique emotional experiences, exceeding their expectations.
We are a high-performing family, dedicated and determined to excel ourselves in our services.
Our passion has made us the leaders of luxury hospitality in the Indian Ocean and beyond.
Proud winner of a multitude of prestigious awards and accolades, at Constance Hotels and Resorts we believe in team work, innovation, creativity and excellence without forgetting our multi-cultural heritage.
Be part of our excellence, be part of Constance Family.