The Barman / Barmaid position is to extend service in a professional, efficient and timely fashion and defining guest expectations. This in addition to a friendly, going extra mile and helpful demeanour will ensure guest satisfaction.
The Barman / Barmaid will be expected to communicate with their co-workers, supervisor and management team to ensure service and bar operation runs smoothly. The overall knowledge of different aspects of the hotel will enable him/her to answer any questions the guests may have.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- The ability to perform the task according to the standard.
- Be familiar with all the cocktails and can be able to prepare according to standardised presentation and creativity.
- The ability to maintain sufficient supplies of stock and maintained it accordingly for operations.
- To assist management team to do monthly bar inventory.
- Recognise slow moving beverages and able create or implement new ideas.
- The ability to observe guest experience in the restaurant and anticipate their needs.
- The ability to maintain and recognise operation equipment conditions. Take responsibility to send for repairing and retrieve it back.
- To apply the necessary precautions with regards to the resort’s food safety and hygiene standards
- Maintain grooming standard.
- Be punctual to duty.
- The ability to discuss about guest preference and shared it with co-workers.
- To be aware about standards, policies and alcohol serving regulation to guest.
- To attend pre-service daily briefing/meetings at required time.
- The ability to ensure cleanliness, opening & closing duties of staff including efficient performance of assigned side work.
- To be aware of and applies the procedures concerning resort’s fire safety and emergency procedures
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by department management
- To comply with core and culture standards at any given time
- To actively participate in resort activities.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- July 2018
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.