The Electrician is responsible to operate, trouble-shooting, repair & carry out preventive maintenance of all electrical power supply, lighting system, and electrical equipment within the hotel according to schedule, as assigned by the supervisors in accordance with the departmental standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- To minimize the electrical equipment breakdown.
- Trouble-shooting, repair and maintenance of:
- Air condition & ventilation system in laundry & kitchen, sanitary system & drinking water treatment plant etc.sure there is no leaks or overflowing of water.
- Electrical service particularly boilers, hot water generators, sanitary systems, swimming pool equipment, kitchen and laundry equipment, fire fighting system, hot water supply, sewage water & drinking water treatment plant, water treatment of A/C, boilers etc.
- Boilers, hot & cold water supply, system, water treatment plant, softeners, air compressor, pumps, water tank, emergency generator, fire equipment, general welding, swimming pool equipment, heat exchangers etc.
- Laundry machines such as wash extractor, tumblers, flat work ironed, dry machine, marker etc.
- Kitchen equipment such as cooking range, toaster, juicer, icemaker, freezers, fridge, blender, oven, food warmer, brewers, dish washing machine, mixer etc.
- Maintain all lighting in laundry & kitchen area including lighting at cold rooms, fridge etc.
- Systematically check, changing of bolts, tighten of screws nuts and belts if necessary to ensure that all machines are in good working order.
- Electrical power supply system such as transformers, switch gears, control panels including main & sub-panels, electrical motors, safety devices, wiring & conduits, starters, isolators, exhaust fans, timers, power points, electrical fitting etc.
- Lighting such as neon signs light bulbs at guestrooms, public area & back of the house, elevator, and car park.
- Audio & visual equipment.
- Report any malfunction of any electrical equipment to his superior immediately & take appropriate action.
- Hotel functions.
- General building maintenance.
- Respond & attend to fire alarm or emergencies as the occasion arises.
- Maintain the area and equipment under his charge in tip-top condition in terms of performance and cleanliness.
- Co-operate with his superior, various tradesmen.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering operation & office.
- Accept additional or temporary assignment as instructed by his superior from time to time.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
The Key Results Areas for this position are:
- Functioning of electrical appliances and equipments
- Repairs of equipment
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.