Guest Service Agent - Russian Speaking
Must fluent in both Russian and English. Able to work on a remote Island in the Seychelles.
Ensure Russian Speaking clients are welcomed and taken care during their stay
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for looking after guests, including organizing their in house reservations, arrival, in house stay, requests and departure. The Guest Service Agent is responsible to provide fast, efficient and courteous service at all times to guests. He/She makes sure that the daily duties of the Reception are carried out and deals with all guest queries by providing accurate information and proper follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At Management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described
- Participate in all Hotel activities and services offered to guest by displaying accurate, updated and relevant information
- Participate in the Hotel visits, the Eductours, Wedding and Honeymoon.
- In charge of stationeries, brochures and marketing tools (books, …)
- Perform duties at the Reception for arrivals and departures and the daily routine.
- Ensure materials is in place for Reservation, arrivals, in house stay, request, and departure
- Organize Non-English speaking guest’s reservation, arrivals, requests, in house stay, and departures.
- Ensure all customers requests are handled and followed up quickly and effectively
- Check registration cards to ensure that all details necessary have been recorded and update guest database
- Update all existing and new guests’ history files as and when new information arrives.
- Monitor Guest comments cards and compile , analyses and distribute monthly guest comments.
- Compile and effect mailing lists when required by hotel.
- Prepare and send all compliments letters in reply to guests who have filled in the comments cards.
- Keep any records required for back up and future reference.
- Record in a diary or a trace book all pertinent guest events during his/her stay at the hotel, i.e. Birthday, wedding, anniversary, wedding etc., and inform all the relevant departments for subsequent action.
- Participate in all Weddings / Honeymoons reservation information passed to the front desk and other relevant departments and ensure all rooms are assigned two days in advance to guest arrival.
- Organize on a weekly basis the invitation for the Management cocktail.
- Update the Hotel golden book by asking High Profile guest to sign it.
- Participate in all hotels visit and Eductours when required
- Coordinate with housekeeping, front desk villas and all other departments that might be involved in the visit for the day.
- Look after the guest history by maintaining a system that keep record of preferences, comments and special needs, sng guest events such as birthdays, Wedding etc.
- Comply with all company and local laws regarding, Fire, Health and Safety procedure.
- Participate in any training sessions of the organized for the department.
- Assist with concierge duties when required.
- Carry out OTs shift when required.
- Any other duties Assigned.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Front Office concierge
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- July 2018
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.