The Restaurant Hostess coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests. She schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners. She greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus. She adjusts complaints of guests, assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Receive and record guests' reservations and assign tables
- Greet guests at entrance of dining room, restaurant, or lounge and escort them to tables or other seating areas
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
- Order necessary dining room supplies and equipment
- Inspect dining and serving areas and equipment
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of food and beverage servers and other serving staff
- Accept payment from guests for food and beverage.
- Ensure menus & beverage lists are up to date & current.
- Prepare all buffet tags for the various theme evenings, lunch & breakfast.
- File away all buffet tags for future use, discarding soiled or unpresentable ones & replacing them accordingly.
- Ensure menus & beverage lists are presentable & replaced accordingly.
- Assist Outlet Manager with preparation of Restaurant requisitions.
- Assist with the MEP & set up of restaurant.
- Assist in the Restaurant service as and when required.
- Prior to service commencing, to check that toilets are cleaned, stocked & ready for guest use.
- Maintain financial statements and records.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hostess, F&B service, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- July 2018
Constance Lémuria Seychelles
Its four restaurants offer exceptional dishes prepared by a brigade of Chefs, positioning Constance Lémuria Seychelles as a reference of culinary excellence in the Seychelles.
Among the various amenities available is the U Spa featuring Valmont. The hotel also has the unique 18-hole championship golf course of Seychelles.
Constance Lémuria Seychelles is an eco-friendly hotel, with its famous turtle preservation programme illustrating this commitment.